Administrative Director - Elementary School
|Title:||Administrative Director - Elementary School|
DescriptionChange the conversation. SOAR Schools.
SOAR Schools is a new network of public charter schools committed to providing exceptional educational opportunities to students in Far Northeast Denver. All SOAR schools offer an innovative, holistic approach to education that includes an academically rigorous curriculum, a mandatory extended school day, and daily enrichment opportunities. At SOAR schools all staff members are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children, so that they in turn, will grow into socially responsible citizens who will make a difference in the world.
The Administrative Director at SOAR Schools will be responsible for:
- Development, implementation and management of School Accountability Committee, Parent Committees and Classroom Leaders
- New student class placement and maintaining class lists
- Managing the Assessment Data Plan (ADP); includes data analysis and reporting
Developing and implementing school events and community events calendar, outreach and coordination of events;
- Coordinate family events at SOAR (curriculum nights, morning meetings, information sessions)
- Parent Teacher Conferences; including report card logistics
- Approve and manage field trip logistics
Coordinating teacher schedules;
- Builds schedules for testing, Professional Development, and special events
- Approve and manage teacher Paid Time Off (PTO), substitutes and flex teacher scheduling
- Schedules and monitors all teacher duties, e.g. lunch, traffic, drop-off & dismissal
- Meeting with Director of Operations on school operations, office staff, facilities, technology, etc.
- Training, scheduling and leading school staff on district drill protocol. This is inclusive of all drills as required by the district, e.g. lockdown, fire, etc.
- Managing all bus (Success Express) logistics & coordination
- Drafting and submitting school based Unified Improvement Plan (UIP) to district as required
- Addressing tier one complaints about teachers and/or school policies
- Supervising and supporting site-based nursing services
School program coordination;
- Gifted and Talented Coordination
- ILP Coordinator; Test Coordinator (SAL)
- ECE compliance and logistics
- Afterschool Enrichment Programs
- Creating norms and culture in lunch room. This entails communication with students, staff, etc. to ensure expectations, procedures, etc. are clear and reinforce core values. Work with Director of Operations & Wellness on day-to-day foodservice needs and management.
The Administrative Director will report to and work closely with the Principal. Pay range is $65-80k with emphasis on relevant experience.
Candidates must be:
- Self-starters and independent
- Fantastic communicators – written and verbal
- Strategic thinkers
- Proficient and bought into SOAR’s unique approach
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications